- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Scottie Pippen Was
Arrested For Questioned About Allegedly Knocking Out An Autograph Seeker In Malibu
The Internet was abuzz earlier today with reports that Scottie Pippen had knocked somebody out in Malibu, California last night. The 6’8” Hall of Famer reportedly fought somebody at Nobu Malibu, a trendy sushi restaurant, around 6:30 p.m. and left the scene soon after. His opponent also left the scene — in an ambulance.
According to TMZ, this person was an “autograph seeker” who had broken teeth, a swollen mouth and neck and back injuries.
While some people might look at that story and think, “Damn! Scottie’s still got it!” others, like the police, heard about it and said “That’s felony assault with intent to commit great bodily harm.”
And so Pippen turned himself in to authorities a short while ago. UPDATE: TMZ has changed its report, stating that Pippin is merely “a suspect” at this point.
There are no further details about what sparked the fight. We doubt that someone simply coming up to Scottie Pippen and asking for an autograph would spur Pippen to punch that person, so there are likely some missing details here.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- scottie pippen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts