- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Is Why You Don’t Release A Mugshot Of Donovan McNabb Without Any Details
MCSO has released a mugshot of former Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. More details to come. pic.twitter.com/QpnNVMV2IR
— AZ Family (@azfamily) April 17, 2014
But there’s reason to believe that this stems from a criminal traffic citation he received in January. That case’s trial is set for May 16.
This is why you don’t release a mugshot of a famous person without any details — rumors abound. And when rumors abound, disinformation is spread. And when disinformation is spread, you’re gonna have a bad time. Notice how most of the tweets on this story are vague, saying McNabb “was arrested,” which allows for ass-covering when people realize this is old news.
To be fair, he looks some kind of hammered in this picture. That must have been a hell of a traffic violation.
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'