- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is Why You Don’t Release A Mugshot Of Donovan McNabb Without Any Details
MCSO has released a mugshot of former Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. More details to come. pic.twitter.com/QpnNVMV2IR
— AZ Family (@azfamily) April 17, 2014
But there’s reason to believe that this stems from a criminal traffic citation he received in January. That case’s trial is set for May 16.
This is why you don’t release a mugshot of a famous person without any details — rumors abound. And when rumors abound, disinformation is spread. And when disinformation is spread, you’re gonna have a bad time. Notice how most of the tweets on this story are vague, saying McNabb “was arrested,” which allows for ass-covering when people realize this is old news.
To be fair, he looks some kind of hammered in this picture. That must have been a hell of a traffic violation.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts