- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A WWE Wrestler Uprooted A Tree With His Bare Hands To Save His Mother, Who Was Trapped Inside A Burning House With A Crazy Guy. Actually.
A former WWE “superstar,” Chris “The Masterpiece” Masters, saved his mother’s life last night. Some crazy guy set her house on fire, and because he is a crazy wrestler, “The Masterpiece” used his
bear bare hands to remove a tree from the ground and threw said tree through a window to get inside. I’m not sure how big the tree was or why that was necessary, but it worked and it was badass. This wasn’t a TV gimmick; this actually happened.
Former WWE superstar Chris “The Masterpiece” Masters saved his mother from burning to death by uprooting a tree with his bare hands and using it as a battering ram to enter her house.
Masters — real name Chris Mordetzky — tells us, he rushed to his mother’s L.A. home yesterday after his uncle called and said a neighbor had gone crazy and barricaded himself inside her house.
When Chris showed up, the neighbor was shouting through the front door that he would burn the place down if anyone tried to gain entry.
Chris says he tried talking sense into the guy, but he wasn’t having it — so Chris called the cops … but when they showed up, the neighbor set the house on fire…
Chris reached through the window and removed his mom from the inferno … at which point police rushed in and arrested the neighbor on arson charges.
Here’s a picture of the wreckage.
Heres the aftermath.So thankful my moms alive!!!!!!!!! twitter.com/ChrisMasters31…
— Chris Masters (@ChrisMasters310) March 20, 2013
Wrestling might not be real, but wrestlers are real.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun