- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Performance Value Rating (PVR) is an individual's fantasy value according to Rotowire.com. Since PVR is based on fantasy stats, the ratings are compiled from the regular season. PVR is based on a variety of factors, including: the player's fantasy output for the prior week, their average draft position in Rotowire fantasy leagues, and the player's add/drops in said fantasy leagues. PVR is updated weekly (when the sport is in season) and the highest possible PVR is 100,000.