- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jake “The Snake” Roberts Sings Take Me Out To The Ballgame At Braves Game, Plans To Win Next Year’s Royal Rumble
This is exactly who Mickey Rourke’s The Wrestler is based on. After a lifetime of cocaine and women and booze and snakes and choke slams, Jake “The Snake” Roberts is somehow alive, and looking to turn things around. Apparently, coughing out Take Me Out To The Ballgame is a step in that direction for him. Touching, though it did sound like he could drop dead any moment during the thing.
Next step: Win next year’s Royal Rumble. Here he is giving a Randy “The Ram” Robinson-esque mea culpa at some amateur wrestling event, then getting all excited about a return. If the movie is any indication, he’ll oversleep the PPV event and cut his hand on a meat slicer…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story