- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Alex Rodriguez Is Making A Second Career In Real Estate: Check Out His Latest Condo Flip
Just remember: If Alex Rodriguez’s 211-game suspension (a likely career-ender) is upheld, he won’t be hurting for money. Not only will the Texas Rangers still have to pay A-Rod around $40 million in deferred money until 2025, but he’s apparently becoming quite the real estate shark.
Just six months after buying this Hollywood condo for $2.1 million, A-Rod is looking to sell for $3.2 million. Who knows how much he spent on the complete renovation of the space, but he still stands to make a killing (by regular human standards, that is — a million dollars is almost nothing to this guy). Earlier this year, A-Rod flipped a waterfront property in Miami for $15 million.
Bottom line: This guy knows how to make money.
If you’re interested in buying a condo in Hollywood, this place has custom cabinetry, top-tier appliances, an ocean-facing patio and access to a private gym, pool and spa. Check it out (via realtor.com):
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager