- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Alex Rodriguez Is Making A Second Career In Real Estate: Check Out His Latest Condo Flip
Just remember: If Alex Rodriguez’s 211-game suspension (a likely career-ender) is upheld, he won’t be hurting for money. Not only will the Texas Rangers still have to pay A-Rod around $40 million in deferred money until 2025, but he’s apparently becoming quite the real estate shark.
Just six months after buying this Hollywood condo for $2.1 million, A-Rod is looking to sell for $3.2 million. Who knows how much he spent on the complete renovation of the space, but he still stands to make a killing (by regular human standards, that is — a million dollars is almost nothing to this guy). Earlier this year, A-Rod flipped a waterfront property in Miami for $15 million.
Bottom line: This guy knows how to make money.
If you’re interested in buying a condo in Hollywood, this place has custom cabinetry, top-tier appliances, an ocean-facing patio and access to a private gym, pool and spa. Check it out (via realtor.com):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts