- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Billionaire And Seahawks, Blazers And Sounders Owner Paul Allen’s New Mansion Is The Definition Of Balling Out
A house that costs $27 million is, not surprisingly, quite nice. That’s what Microsoft co-founder (and Seahawks owner, and Blazers owner, and Sounders part-owner) Paul Allen just dropped on a 22,000 square foot mansion, built this year, in the Bay Area.
It’s a beautiful, sprawling, modern manse with walls of glass, vaulted ceilings, private pool, patio area, five-car garage (is that going to be big enough?), home movie theater, six bedroom suites, seven fireplaces and much more.
Plus, the Seahawks and Blazers are good this year (the Sounders had a decent season). This guy is balling out right now.
Check it (photos via realtor.com):
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story