- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Billionaire And Seahawks, Blazers And Sounders Owner Paul Allen’s New Mansion Is The Definition Of Balling Out
A house that costs $27 million is, not surprisingly, quite nice. That’s what Microsoft co-founder (and Seahawks owner, and Blazers owner, and Sounders part-owner) Paul Allen just dropped on a 22,000 square foot mansion, built this year, in the Bay Area.
It’s a beautiful, sprawling, modern manse with walls of glass, vaulted ceilings, private pool, patio area, five-car garage (is that going to be big enough?), home movie theater, six bedroom suites, seven fireplaces and much more.
Plus, the Seahawks and Blazers are good this year (the Sounders had a decent season). This guy is balling out right now.
Check it (photos via realtor.com):
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension