- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Billionaire And Seahawks, Blazers And Sounders Owner Paul Allen’s New Mansion Is The Definition Of Balling Out
A house that costs $27 million is, not surprisingly, quite nice. That’s what Microsoft co-founder (and Seahawks owner, and Blazers owner, and Sounders part-owner) Paul Allen just dropped on a 22,000 square foot mansion, built this year, in the Bay Area.
It’s a beautiful, sprawling, modern manse with walls of glass, vaulted ceilings, private pool, patio area, five-car garage (is that going to be big enough?), home movie theater, six bedroom suites, seven fireplaces and much more.
Plus, the Seahawks and Blazers are good this year (the Sounders had a decent season). This guy is balling out right now.
Check it (photos via realtor.com):
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game
- LeBron Wears A Black Mask, Twitter Erupts