- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Billionaire And Seahawks, Blazers And Sounders Owner Paul Allen’s New Mansion Is The Definition Of Balling Out
A house that costs $27 million is, not surprisingly, quite nice. That’s what Microsoft co-founder (and Seahawks owner, and Blazers owner, and Sounders part-owner) Paul Allen just dropped on a 22,000 square foot mansion, built this year, in the Bay Area.
It’s a beautiful, sprawling, modern manse with walls of glass, vaulted ceilings, private pool, patio area, five-car garage (is that going to be big enough?), home movie theater, six bedroom suites, seven fireplaces and much more.
Plus, the Seahawks and Blazers are good this year (the Sounders had a decent season). This guy is balling out right now.
Check it (photos via realtor.com):
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.