- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Billionaire And Seahawks, Blazers And Sounders Owner Paul Allen’s New Mansion Is The Definition Of Balling Out
A house that costs $27 million is, not surprisingly, quite nice. That’s what Microsoft co-founder (and Seahawks owner, and Blazers owner, and Sounders part-owner) Paul Allen just dropped on a 22,000 square foot mansion, built this year, in the Bay Area.
It’s a beautiful, sprawling, modern manse with walls of glass, vaulted ceilings, private pool, patio area, five-car garage (is that going to be big enough?), home movie theater, six bedroom suites, seven fireplaces and much more.
Plus, the Seahawks and Blazers are good this year (the Sounders had a decent season). This guy is balling out right now.
Check it (photos via realtor.com):
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar