- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
At one point, Chris Bosh owned two of the most expensive NBA-player owned houses in the league, with Kobe Bryant taking the third. As far as we know, Bosh never sold his Miami home (worth over $12 million), though he did put it on the market last year. Now, Bosh is reportedly primed to sell his Pacific Palisades, CA house, which is less of a house and more of a god damn paradise with a roof — and many parts of it don’t even have a roof.
Bosh was renting this place out for $45,000 a month. It’s insane. Check the stats, via realtor.com:
The mansion swells to approximately 10,755 square feet thanks to six bedroom, eight bathrooms and a host of luxuries ranging from an in-house move theater to a billiards room with sports bar to a palatial master suite with its own ocean view balcony.
It also has an infinity pool and basketball court. And the still-beating hearts of every basketball groupie:
Now that Bosh is in Miami for the long haul, thanks to his five-year, $118 million deal, perhaps he’s realized the folly of having a palace in California, along with a palace in Miami, and a pretty sweet condo in Dallas as well.
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Chris Bosh
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts