- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
At one point, Chris Bosh owned two of the most expensive NBA-player owned houses in the league, with Kobe Bryant taking the third. As far as we know, Bosh never sold his Miami home (worth over $12 million), though he did put it on the market last year. Now, Bosh is reportedly primed to sell his Pacific Palisades, CA house, which is less of a house and more of a god damn paradise with a roof — and many parts of it don’t even have a roof.
Bosh was renting this place out for $45,000 a month. It’s insane. Check the stats, via realtor.com:
The mansion swells to approximately 10,755 square feet thanks to six bedroom, eight bathrooms and a host of luxuries ranging from an in-house move theater to a billiards room with sports bar to a palatial master suite with its own ocean view balcony.
It also has an infinity pool and basketball court. And the still-beating hearts of every basketball groupie:
Now that Bosh is in Miami for the long haul, thanks to his five-year, $118 million deal, perhaps he’s realized the folly of having a palace in California, along with a palace in Miami, and a pretty sweet condo in Dallas as well.
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Chris Bosh
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World