- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
At one point, Chris Bosh owned two of the most expensive NBA-player owned houses in the league, with Kobe Bryant taking the third. As far as we know, Bosh never sold his Miami home (worth over $12 million), though he did put it on the market last year. Now, Bosh is reportedly primed to sell his Pacific Palisades, CA house, which is less of a house and more of a god damn paradise with a roof — and many parts of it don’t even have a roof.
Bosh was renting this place out for $45,000 a month. It’s insane. Check the stats, via realtor.com:
The mansion swells to approximately 10,755 square feet thanks to six bedroom, eight bathrooms and a host of luxuries ranging from an in-house move theater to a billiards room with sports bar to a palatial master suite with its own ocean view balcony.
It also has an infinity pool and basketball court. And the still-beating hearts of every basketball groupie:
Now that Bosh is in Miami for the long haul, thanks to his five-year, $118 million deal, perhaps he’s realized the folly of having a palace in California, along with a palace in Miami, and a pretty sweet condo in Dallas as well.
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Chris Bosh
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts