- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
If you’re the kind of guy who wants Floyd Mayweather’s sloppy seconds, you might be T.I. You might also be interested in buying Mayweather’s insane $2.6 million condo in Miami, which he’s selling because it’s now too small for his four kids.
Right on the Atlantic Ocean, the 3,000 square foot condo has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, 360-degree views, marble floors and “caterer-quality appliances.” If you do buy it, we recommend having Manny Pacquiao over for dinner.
For some reason, even this fantastic pad doesn’t seem like it would have suited Mayweather’s taste. It’s cool and all, but this guy travels with ziplock bags full of cash. He’s got a fleet of luxury cars. He’ll wear boxers and shoes once and then throw them out. Shouldn’t his condo have a gold fountain (that is, a fountain made out of gold that pours liquid gold into a gold basin)? A closet that turns into a jet? A Moon Door? A full live orchestra that plays whenever his doorbell rings?
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- floyd mayweather
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts