- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
If you’re the kind of guy who wants Floyd Mayweather’s sloppy seconds, you might be T.I. You might also be interested in buying Mayweather’s insane $2.6 million condo in Miami, which he’s selling because it’s now too small for his four kids.
Right on the Atlantic Ocean, the 3,000 square foot condo has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, 360-degree views, marble floors and “caterer-quality appliances.” If you do buy it, we recommend having Manny Pacquiao over for dinner.
For some reason, even this fantastic pad doesn’t seem like it would have suited Mayweather’s taste. It’s cool and all, but this guy travels with ziplock bags full of cash. He’s got a fleet of luxury cars. He’ll wear boxers and shoes once and then throw them out. Shouldn’t his condo have a gold fountain (that is, a fountain made out of gold that pours liquid gold into a gold basin)? A closet that turns into a jet? A Moon Door? A full live orchestra that plays whenever his doorbell rings?
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- floyd mayweather
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World