- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You Can Own Manny Pacquiao’s Crib For A Mere $2.7 Million
A two-story home with 22-foot-high ceilings, five bedrooms, six baths and almost 4,275 square feet — that sounds pretty good. Throw in the fact that arguably the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world used to take dips in the pool out back? Where’s my checkbook? (Note: I cannot actually afford this house.)
Manny Pacquiao is selling his L.A. home just four and a half years after buying it for $2.17 million. You might recognize it: Pacman gave the world a tour on “MTV Cribs.” You probably can’t keep his stuff though. As he says in the video, “This is my house, we have to put our pictures.”
Check it out:
All images via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- manny pacquiao
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts