- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Can Own Manny Pacquiao’s Crib For A Mere $2.7 Million
A two-story home with 22-foot-high ceilings, five bedrooms, six baths and almost 4,275 square feet — that sounds pretty good. Throw in the fact that arguably the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world used to take dips in the pool out back? Where’s my checkbook? (Note: I cannot actually afford this house.)
Manny Pacquiao is selling his L.A. home just four and a half years after buying it for $2.17 million. You might recognize it: Pacman gave the world a tour on “MTV Cribs.” You probably can’t keep his stuff though. As he says in the video, “This is my house, we have to put our pictures.”
Check it out:
All images via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- manny pacquiao
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts