- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Own Manny Pacquiao’s Crib For A Mere $2.7 Million
A two-story home with 22-foot-high ceilings, five bedrooms, six baths and almost 4,275 square feet — that sounds pretty good. Throw in the fact that arguably the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world used to take dips in the pool out back? Where’s my checkbook? (Note: I cannot actually afford this house.)
Manny Pacquiao is selling his L.A. home just four and a half years after buying it for $2.17 million. You might recognize it: Pacman gave the world a tour on “MTV Cribs.” You probably can’t keep his stuff though. As he says in the video, “This is my house, we have to put our pictures.”
Check it out:
All images via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- manny pacquiao
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.