- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Own Manny Pacquiao’s Crib For A Mere $2.7 Million
A two-story home with 22-foot-high ceilings, five bedrooms, six baths and almost 4,275 square feet — that sounds pretty good. Throw in the fact that arguably the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world used to take dips in the pool out back? Where’s my checkbook? (Note: I cannot actually afford this house.)
Manny Pacquiao is selling his L.A. home just four and a half years after buying it for $2.17 million. You might recognize it: Pacman gave the world a tour on “MTV Cribs.” You probably can’t keep his stuff though. As he says in the video, “This is my house, we have to put our pictures.”
Check it out:
All images via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- manny pacquiao
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story