- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Unable To Sell It For
$29 Million $21 Million, Michael Jordan Is Auctioning Off His Massive Illinois Compound
Back in July, we noted that Michael Jordan had just cut $8 million off the asking price for his Highland Park, IL mansion. Originally asking $29 million, Jordan was willing to settle for less than his jersey number [in millions] just to get the house off his hands.
Well, nobody jumped at the chance to make the sprawling basketball palace their own, so now it’s on the auction block. On Nov. 22, as long as you have $250,000 to put down as a deposit, you can bid on Jordan’s nine-bedroom, fifteen-bathroom house. There’s no minimum bid, however, so it’s possible that this place will go for a fraction of the original asking price. Finally, Jordan will lose at something!
According to the Wall Street Journal, Jordan doesn’t need this place anymore because his kids are grown up — and also because he has houses in Florida, Utah and North Carolina. Not bad.
Check the place out, in case you need a reminder (photos via realtor.com):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts