- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Red Sox/Lightning Owner Jeff Vinik Is Selling His Insane Dr. Seuss-Esque Mansion For $17 Million
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
While some might find Vinik’s mansion garish and perplexing, props are due for going all out. A bathroom with a tiled crossword puzzle on the walls? A Star Wars-themed arcade? The dizzying display of colors and patterns that adorn almost every room? This guy doesn’t play around.
At 19,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, an indoor basketball court and 16-seat media room, this place will cost a cool $17 million. Check it out:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!