- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Red Sox/Lightning Owner Jeff Vinik Is Selling His Insane Dr. Seuss-Esque Mansion For $17 Million
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
While some might find Vinik’s mansion garish and perplexing, props are due for going all out. A bathroom with a tiled crossword puzzle on the walls? A Star Wars-themed arcade? The dizzying display of colors and patterns that adorn almost every room? This guy doesn’t play around.
At 19,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, an indoor basketball court and 16-seat media room, this place will cost a cool $17 million. Check it out:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts