- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Red Sox/Lightning Owner Jeff Vinik Is Selling His Insane Dr. Seuss-Esque Mansion For $17 Million
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
While some might find Vinik’s mansion garish and perplexing, props are due for going all out. A bathroom with a tiled crossword puzzle on the walls? A Star Wars-themed arcade? The dizzying display of colors and patterns that adorn almost every room? This guy doesn’t play around.
At 19,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, an indoor basketball court and 16-seat media room, this place will cost a cool $17 million. Check it out:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts