- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Red Sox/Lightning Owner Jeff Vinik Is Selling His Insane Dr. Seuss-Esque Mansion For $17 Million
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
While some might find Vinik’s mansion garish and perplexing, props are due for going all out. A bathroom with a tiled crossword puzzle on the walls? A Star Wars-themed arcade? The dizzying display of colors and patterns that adorn almost every room? This guy doesn’t play around.
At 19,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, an indoor basketball court and 16-seat media room, this place will cost a cool $17 million. Check it out:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee