- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Red Sox/Lightning Owner Jeff Vinik Is Selling His Insane Dr. Seuss-Esque Mansion For $17 Million
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
While some might find Vinik’s mansion garish and perplexing, props are due for going all out. A bathroom with a tiled crossword puzzle on the walls? A Star Wars-themed arcade? The dizzying display of colors and patterns that adorn almost every room? This guy doesn’t play around.
At 19,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, an indoor basketball court and 16-seat media room, this place will cost a cool $17 million. Check it out:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?