- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq’s Old Beverly Hills Mansion Is Back On The Market And It Still Looks Incredible
Back in 2004, Shaquille O’Neal sold his enormous and beautiful Los Angeles mansion to Japanese pop star Kyosuke Himuro. Shaq moved on to Miami, and Himuro outfitted the crib to suit his more, shall we say, artful tastes.
Now the two story, seven bedroom, eight bathroom (one of which has a FIREPLACE IN IT) estate — featuring a tennis court, pool, and, of course, basketball court — is on sale for $9.5 million. That sounds like a lot of money, but once you see the pictures, you’ll think it’s a bargain.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry