- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq’s Old Beverly Hills Mansion Is Back On The Market And It Still Looks Incredible
Back in 2004, Shaquille O’Neal sold his enormous and beautiful Los Angeles mansion to Japanese pop star Kyosuke Himuro. Shaq moved on to Miami, and Himuro outfitted the crib to suit his more, shall we say, artful tastes.
Now the two story, seven bedroom, eight bathroom (one of which has a FIREPLACE IN IT) estate — featuring a tennis court, pool, and, of course, basketball court — is on sale for $9.5 million. That sounds like a lot of money, but once you see the pictures, you’ll think it’s a bargain.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story