- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Shaq’s Old Beverly Hills Mansion Is Back On The Market And It Still Looks Incredible
Back in 2004, Shaquille O’Neal sold his enormous and beautiful Los Angeles mansion to Japanese pop star Kyosuke Himuro. Shaq moved on to Miami, and Himuro outfitted the crib to suit his more, shall we say, artful tastes.
Now the two story, seven bedroom, eight bathroom (one of which has a FIREPLACE IN IT) estate — featuring a tennis court, pool, and, of course, basketball court — is on sale for $9.5 million. That sounds like a lot of money, but once you see the pictures, you’ll think it’s a bargain.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'