- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shaq’s Old Beverly Hills Mansion Is Back On The Market And It Still Looks Incredible
Back in 2004, Shaquille O’Neal sold his enormous and beautiful Los Angeles mansion to Japanese pop star Kyosuke Himuro. Shaq moved on to Miami, and Himuro outfitted the crib to suit his more, shall we say, artful tastes.
Now the two story, seven bedroom, eight bathroom (one of which has a FIREPLACE IN IT) estate — featuring a tennis court, pool, and, of course, basketball court — is on sale for $9.5 million. That sounds like a lot of money, but once you see the pictures, you’ll think it’s a bargain.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts