- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Three-Year Madison Square Garden Transformation Is Complete
The world’s most famous arena, Madison Square Garden, will officially re-open for business tomorrow after completing the final stage of a three-year renovation — which surely had nothing to do with the Barclays Center opening across the river in Brooklyn.
MSG calls the renovations a “transformation,” which is probably what I too would call something that cost $1 billion dollars. The changes to the arena took place virtually year-round, even during the NBA and NHL seasons. The final result looks pretty fantastic, though the change may shock long-time New Yorkers who were used to the purple and green seats of yore.
Check out a time lapse of the transformation here, which shows the additions of walkways above the court (which look kind of distracting, but okay, not our decision), a new entrance, new GardenVision monitor, a ceiling restoration and more:
And here’s a slideshow:
So, will the Knicks and Rangers still get evicted from this place in 10 years?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever