- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Wayne Gretzky (That’s Paulina’s Dad) Sold His House, And It’s Not As Nice As We Expected
Wayne Gretzky, legendary athlete better known for his daughter Paulina, sold his vacation home in Scottsdale, Arizona for $2.875 million, a million bucks more than he paid for it in 2003.
Via TMZ, we have a slideshow, and we have a description:
As for the desert digs … 5,619 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, top of the line everything, plus an outdoor pool and spa.
Alright, it’s a beautiful home, especially for a vacation home. But with a nickname like “The Great One,” we were a little disappointed. He’s not supposed to be “The Meh One.”
- Filed Under:
- Wayne Gretzky
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed