- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Eagles Cheerleader Transitions To Special Ops Soldier
- The 50 Greatest Sports Moments Of 2013 (VIDEO MONTAGE)
- NFL Logos Transformed Into Soccer Badges (Round 2)
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Wayne Gretzky (That’s Paulina’s Dad) Sold His House, And It’s Not As Nice As We Expected
Wayne Gretzky, legendary athlete better known for his daughter Paulina, sold his vacation home in Scottsdale, Arizona for $2.875 million, a million bucks more than he paid for it in 2003.
Via TMZ, we have a slideshow, and we have a description:
As for the desert digs … 5,619 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, top of the line everything, plus an outdoor pool and spa.
Alright, it’s a beautiful home, especially for a vacation home. But with a nickname like “The Great One,” we were a little disappointed. He’s not supposed to be “The Meh One.”
- Filed Under:
- Wayne Gretzky
- Maurice Jones-Drew May Hurt Your Roster This Week
- Shawn Porter Makes Case For Marcos Maidana Fight
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Abner Mares Tickets on Sale
- Photo: Ohio State Fans Troll Clemson