- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wayne Gretzky (That’s Paulina’s Dad) Sold His House, And It’s Not As Nice As We Expected
Wayne Gretzky, legendary athlete better known for his daughter Paulina, sold his vacation home in Scottsdale, Arizona for $2.875 million, a million bucks more than he paid for it in 2003.
Via TMZ, we have a slideshow, and we have a description:
As for the desert digs … 5,619 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, top of the line everything, plus an outdoor pool and spa.
Alright, it’s a beautiful home, especially for a vacation home. But with a nickname like “The Great One,” we were a little disappointed. He’s not supposed to be “The Meh One.”
- Filed Under:
- Wayne Gretzky
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun