- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wayne Gretzky (That’s Paulina’s Dad) Sold His House, And It’s Not As Nice As We Expected
Wayne Gretzky, legendary athlete better known for his daughter Paulina, sold his vacation home in Scottsdale, Arizona for $2.875 million, a million bucks more than he paid for it in 2003.
Via TMZ, we have a slideshow, and we have a description:
As for the desert digs … 5,619 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, top of the line everything, plus an outdoor pool and spa.
Alright, it’s a beautiful home, especially for a vacation home. But with a nickname like “The Great One,” we were a little disappointed. He’s not supposed to be “The Meh One.”
- Filed Under:
- Wayne Gretzky
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts