- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Won’t Somebody Please Buy Curt Schilling’s Sportsy Mansion?
Former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling has a problem: Nobody wants to buy his Medfield, MA mansion. Originally listed by Schilling for $8 million back in 2008, the price has been slashed numerous times, down to $4.5 million, then $3.5 million, then $3.2 million, and now for the low, low price of $2.99 million.
This place is perfect for the (rich) New England sports fan. It was once owned by Drew Bledsoe, who sold it to Schilling back in 2004. The 7,890-square-foot home features a basketball court/hockey rink, a beach volleyball court, pitching and batting cages, putting green, swimming pool, billiards room and more. Don’t you want all that stuff? Give Schilling a call, take this place off his hands. After the whole 38 Studios debacle, he could use the money.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Curt Schilling
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts