- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Won’t Somebody Please Buy Curt Schilling’s Sportsy Mansion?
Former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling has a problem: Nobody wants to buy his Medfield, MA mansion. Originally listed by Schilling for $8 million back in 2008, the price has been slashed numerous times, down to $4.5 million, then $3.5 million, then $3.2 million, and now for the low, low price of $2.99 million.
This place is perfect for the (rich) New England sports fan. It was once owned by Drew Bledsoe, who sold it to Schilling back in 2004. The 7,890-square-foot home features a basketball court/hockey rink, a beach volleyball court, pitching and batting cages, putting green, swimming pool, billiards room and more. Don’t you want all that stuff? Give Schilling a call, take this place off his hands. After the whole 38 Studios debacle, he could use the money.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Curt Schilling
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success