- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Won’t Somebody Please Buy Curt Schilling’s Sportsy Mansion?
Former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling has a problem: Nobody wants to buy his Medfield, MA mansion. Originally listed by Schilling for $8 million back in 2008, the price has been slashed numerous times, down to $4.5 million, then $3.5 million, then $3.2 million, and now for the low, low price of $2.99 million.
This place is perfect for the (rich) New England sports fan. It was once owned by Drew Bledsoe, who sold it to Schilling back in 2004. The 7,890-square-foot home features a basketball court/hockey rink, a beach volleyball court, pitching and batting cages, putting green, swimming pool, billiards room and more. Don’t you want all that stuff? Give Schilling a call, take this place off his hands. After the whole 38 Studios debacle, he could use the money.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Curt Schilling
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot