1. Tonight, Kevin Youkilis returns to Fenway. This morning, he was crapped on. [Boston Globe, Boston.com]
2. Really, Chris Webber? Unforgivable. [The Big Lead]
3. Jay Mariotti was the oldest person at a Moby concert. [JerseyChaser]
4. A legend is found. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Man with largest penis in world stopped at airport, frisked by TSA, loves every minute of it. (Sidenote: the best part of this story is that the dude with the largest dick in the world does not look at all like you’d expect him to look.)
What’s on TV tonight.
USA Basketball vs. Brazil, in Washington (ESPN2, 8 p.m.), Los Angeles Angels at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Delonte West cannot throw a baseball to save his life.