Because one murder charge couldn’t possibly be enough of a nightmare at this point, Fox 25 reports that Aaron Hernandez is being investigated for a Boston double murder that occurred on July 16, 2012.
From the report:
According to the Boston Police blog from that date, officers responded to the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street just after 2 a.m. When they arrived, they found three people had been shot, two fatally, as they sat in a car at a traffic light.
The men were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu. The FOX 25 source said the men, who worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester, had just left a bar in the area…
The source said that investigators were looking into Aaron Hernandez’s connection to the killing.
The fact that Hernandez’s name is even brought up in connection with these murders is terrifying. Jesus Christ, dude, how many people have you (allegedly) shot? Between the sheer body count and the stone count visage presented at the arraignment yesterday, Hernandez is becoming the most shockingly violent criminal to ever play a professional sport. Unless all this turns out to be untrue, of course. Then he’s the most shockingly unlucky guy to ever play a professional sport.
So if you’re keeping count at home, that makes
four FIVE possible people that Aaron Hernandez has shot in the past year, perhaps three of them fatally. You didn’t forget about the guy who claims Hernandez shot him in the face, did you? Good.
[h/t The Nosebleeds]
Photo via Getty