ESPN came out with their top 10 posts of 2012 (traffic-wise) today and in a shocking turn of events, ESPN.com users enjoy sex at the Olympics, the deaths of Jovan Belcher and Junior Seau, Tim Tebow – mostly separately – and…Rick Reilly?
10. #NBArank: LeBron James No. 1
9. NFL unveils new uniforms for 32 teams
8. NFL hammers Saints for bounties
7. Junior Seau dies at 43
6. Reilly: The Inspiration of Tim Tebow
5. Alipour: Sex in the Olympic village
4. NCAA levels sanctions on Penn State
3. Howard to Lakers deal complete
2. Chiefs Belcher kills girlfriend, self
1. QB Peyton Manning chooses Broncos
The list, as you can see, pretty much hits every sports-traffic buzz word there is. As it turns out, SportsGrid users aren’t too dissimilar from the ESPN.com faithful. Though you, our reader, seem to have a greater obsession with sex.