- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: Instagram Be Lying, David Stern The Murderer And So Much More
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the Twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. Here’s last week’s edition. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not.
OH YEAH IS IT DE’ANTHONY
YO INSTAGRAM BE LYING
— DE'ANTHONY THOMAS (@EATBLACKMOMBA6) August 4, 2013
We told you about this, but still:
— edsbs (@edsbs) August 6, 2013
If true, Michigan State will not be beaten this year:
Dantonio: "We're not a dead horse."
— Spartan Football (@MSU_Football) August 5, 2013
Mayock: Rams rookie Tavon Austin "might be the most explosive player I've ever seen in my life" http://t.co/NmOo6Q2kUi
— NFL: AroundTheLeague (@NFL_ATL) August 6, 2013
Sad soul of the week:
Tiger Woods and Terrel Owens will always be my favorite athletes of all time no matter what
— 36 Chambers (@JonSilveri152) August 2, 2013
Wait, never mind. Sad soul of the week:
— Matt Rudnitsky (@Mattrud) August 7, 2013
We like to keep you posted on current affairs:
— FACT (@FACTmag) August 8, 2013
This, referring to this, is a true statement.
If Mark Emmert were David Stern, Jay Bilas would be dead by now.
— Andrew Sharp (@andrewsharp) August 6, 2013
— Andy Glockner (@AndyGlockner) August 7, 2013
Abolish sportswriting, Obama:
Horrible columnist compares Johnny Manziel to Rosa Parks, after calling Terrelle Pryor a "terrorist." http://t.co/BOvKCbljY4
— Deadspin (@Deadspin) August 9, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?