- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: Riley Cooper And Weiners
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the Twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. Here’s last week’s edition. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not.
Get used to this:
Practice over. Tebow horrendous. #patriotstalk
— Tom E. Curran (@tomecurran) July 26, 2013
The Rays are ready for angry Papi:
WANTED: Steel alloy telephone with Kevlar cord. Will spare no expense. Must install by Sept. 10.
— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) July 28, 2013
We’re not sure if this is the real Fernando Tatis, but still. Trade deadline thoughts:
mariners just called, asked me what im having for lunch what the fuck
— Fernando Tatís (@FernandoTatis17) July 31, 2013
Why can’t this happen?
I don't know what racism rehab will look like for Riley Cooper. All I know is that it'd make for an awesome Chappelle Show sketch.
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) August 1, 2013
Why can’t this happen?
In my day "Bud" Selig issuing banns for A. Rod would have meant a large dowry and, given the climate of intolerance, being stoned to death.
— Old Hoss Radbourn (@OldHossRadbourn) July 31, 2013
OJ Simpson gets parole, he gets up to leave and "Psych!" #4moreyears
— Doug Gottlieb (@GottliebShow) July 31, 2013
Well, he’s not wrong…
"I'm not going for a Miss America pageant. I'm a football player and enjoy life." -Johnny Manziel pic.twitter.com/xg1EOvUdmb
— Saturday Down South (@SDS) July 17, 2013
It’s funny because his name is Long:
The only way the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal could get more ironic is if my uncle Dick Long (not a joke) became his running mate
— Justin Long (@justinlong) July 26, 2013
At least he doesn’t hate gays:
Felt great to be back in the stadium again. Thanks to everyone who came out!
— Riley Cooper (@RileyCooper_14) July 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama