- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: The Funny, The Funny, And The Unintentionally Funny
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not.
On Dino, Ryan Braun’s piss collector:
Under different circumstances, I probably wouldn't trust a guy named Dino who collects urine
— Samer (@samer_k) July 23, 2013
Renaldo Balkman, saying… something:
— Renaldo Balkman (@R_Balkman32) July 23, 2013
Logan Morrison weighing in on Braun:
— clarkspencer (@clarkspencer) July 22, 2013
— Lakerholicz (@Lakerholicz) July 26, 2013
Probably not true:
Danger? My middle NAME is Carlos.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) July 23, 2013
Happy birthday to Urban Meyer, who acknowledges that he was born, but claims no responsibility for anything that happened after.
— SI_DougFarrar (@SI_DougFarrar) July 10, 2013
Satire is fun.
some RBs are All Stats,, some are Allstotts. the Bucs know which one their getting with Hillis folks
— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) July 23, 2013
Garcon thinks this Skins offense may be the best ever. Last year they were the 291st-best ever. http://t.co/qSBrwxxIwc
— Mr. Irrelevant (@MrIrrelevantDC) July 26, 2013
MARK DANTONIO ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE HE'S SEEING JAGOFFS COMMITTING SHENANIGANS
— Hi. (@thegnc) July 24, 2013
Sports fans are smart:
You don't need height in the NBA! Nate Robinson is 5'9" won 3 dunk contests. Spud Webb is 5'7" and won a dunk contest back in the day
— Tory (@tory_pierce8) July 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts