- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: The Funny, The Funny, And The Unintentionally Funny
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not.
On Dino, Ryan Braun’s piss collector:
Under different circumstances, I probably wouldn't trust a guy named Dino who collects urine
— Samer (@samer_k) July 23, 2013
Renaldo Balkman, saying… something:
— Renaldo Balkman (@R_Balkman32) July 23, 2013
Logan Morrison weighing in on Braun:
— clarkspencer (@clarkspencer) July 22, 2013
— Lakerholicz (@Lakerholicz) July 26, 2013
Probably not true:
Danger? My middle NAME is Carlos.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) July 23, 2013
Happy birthday to Urban Meyer, who acknowledges that he was born, but claims no responsibility for anything that happened after.
— SI_DougFarrar (@SI_DougFarrar) July 10, 2013
Satire is fun.
some RBs are All Stats,, some are Allstotts. the Bucs know which one their getting with Hillis folks
— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) July 23, 2013
Garcon thinks this Skins offense may be the best ever. Last year they were the 291st-best ever. http://t.co/qSBrwxxIwc
— Mr. Irrelevant (@MrIrrelevantDC) July 26, 2013
MARK DANTONIO ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE HE'S SEEING JAGOFFS COMMITTING SHENANIGANS
— Hi. (@thegnc) July 24, 2013
Sports fans are smart:
You don't need height in the NBA! Nate Robinson is 5'9" won 3 dunk contests. Spud Webb is 5'7" and won a dunk contest back in the day
— Tory (@tory_pierce8) July 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension