- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chandler Parsons Apologizes For Not Delivering Fist Bump To Sad-Looking Fan
Says he’ll get him back during Game 6; assumes that man will get tickets for Game 6. [Deadspin]
New York City FC > Red Bulls. [SI]
One that he will never be able to prove, thanks to himself. [ESPN]
Because punching the ref is the best way to get a yellow card rescinded. [Reddit]
Not sports related, still important.
The horrific plane crash in Afghanistan that killed seven civilians; the worst snake bite photo you’ll ever see (SERIOUSLY, THIS IS BAD, DON’T CLICK IF YOU DON’T LIKE SEEING HUMAN BONE); the French love fast food now; Martha Stewart on prison.
Homemade pulled buffalo chicken and 3 year aged cheddar.
And that’s how Grilled Cheese Month ends — with a spicy, spicy bang.
And finally, tonight…
Dove Real Beauty: Balls. (NSFW, because of the balls.)
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ