- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chandler Parsons Apologizes For Not Delivering Fist Bump To Sad-Looking Fan
Says he’ll get him back during Game 6; assumes that man will get tickets for Game 6. [Deadspin]
New York City FC > Red Bulls. [SI]
One that he will never be able to prove, thanks to himself. [ESPN]
Because punching the ref is the best way to get a yellow card rescinded. [Reddit]
Not sports related, still important.
The horrific plane crash in Afghanistan that killed seven civilians; the worst snake bite photo you’ll ever see (SERIOUSLY, THIS IS BAD, DON’T CLICK IF YOU DON’T LIKE SEEING HUMAN BONE); the French love fast food now; Martha Stewart on prison.
Homemade pulled buffalo chicken and 3 year aged cheddar.
And that’s how Grilled Cheese Month ends — with a spicy, spicy bang.
And finally, tonight…
Dove Real Beauty: Balls. (NSFW, because of the balls.)
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts