- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Don’t Worry, Michigan Fans: Your Footballs Were Made In USA, Not Ohio
But are those footballs really made in America? That’d be news. [Larry Brown Sports]
Two K.C. fans try to understand this phenomenon. [Grantland]
Though maybe it’s just a way to motivate himself out a slump. [Buzzfeed Sports]
Frankly, not a surprise. [ESPN]
Not sports related, still important.
And finally, tonight…
April Fools Day is my favorite holiday. Also, “I’ll cut you with a knife,” FTW.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team