- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Don’t Worry, Michigan Fans: Your Footballs Were Made In USA, Not Ohio
But are those footballs really made in America? That’d be news. [Larry Brown Sports]
Two K.C. fans try to understand this phenomenon. [Grantland]
Though maybe it’s just a way to motivate himself out a slump. [Buzzfeed Sports]
Frankly, not a surprise. [ESPN]
Not sports related, still important.
And finally, tonight…
April Fools Day is my favorite holiday. Also, “I’ll cut you with a knife,” FTW.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams