- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Don’t Worry, Michigan Fans: Your Footballs Were Made In USA, Not Ohio
But are those footballs really made in America? That’d be news. [Larry Brown Sports]
Two K.C. fans try to understand this phenomenon. [Grantland]
Though maybe it’s just a way to motivate himself out a slump. [Buzzfeed Sports]
Frankly, not a surprise. [ESPN]
Not sports related, still important.
And finally, tonight…
April Fools Day is my favorite holiday. Also, “I’ll cut you with a knife,” FTW.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts