- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kevin Durant: No Longer Cool With Second Place
I guess the only question remaining is, how does he feel about second? [SI]
Even if he’s an NFL bust, he’ll always have this moment. [Busted Coverage]
The BCS commissioners must be feeling preeeeeetty good about that one. [ESPN]
That’s respect. [Bob's Blitz]
Not sports related, still important.
Considered linking to this picture of Kobe beef (GET IT?!) but this is the best looking beef I’ve seen all day.
And finally, tonight…
This looks like a place worth living in.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions