- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Durant: No Longer Cool With Second Place
I guess the only question remaining is, how does he feel about second? [SI]
Even if he’s an NFL bust, he’ll always have this moment. [Busted Coverage]
The BCS commissioners must be feeling preeeeeetty good about that one. [ESPN]
That’s respect. [Bob's Blitz]
Not sports related, still important.
Considered linking to this picture of Kobe beef (GET IT?!) but this is the best looking beef I’ve seen all day.
And finally, tonight…
This looks like a place worth living in.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship