- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kevin Durant: No Longer Cool With Second Place
I guess the only question remaining is, how does he feel about second? [SI]
Even if he’s an NFL bust, he’ll always have this moment. [Busted Coverage]
The BCS commissioners must be feeling preeeeeetty good about that one. [ESPN]
That’s respect. [Bob's Blitz]
Not sports related, still important.
Considered linking to this picture of Kobe beef (GET IT?!) but this is the best looking beef I’ve seen all day.
And finally, tonight…
This looks like a place worth living in.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?