- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Durant: No Longer Cool With Second Place
I guess the only question remaining is, how does he feel about second? [SI]
Even if he’s an NFL bust, he’ll always have this moment. [Busted Coverage]
The BCS commissioners must be feeling preeeeeetty good about that one. [ESPN]
That’s respect. [Bob's Blitz]
Not sports related, still important.
Considered linking to this picture of Kobe beef (GET IT?!) but this is the best looking beef I’ve seen all day.
And finally, tonight…
This looks like a place worth living in.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts