- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kevin James Running The Bases, Barry Sanders GIFs, And A Grown Man Being Carried Like A Baby
Today in sports.
Kevin James sliding into second base [SB Nation]; happy birthday Barry Sanders, here are some gifs of you [FTW]; the new Celtics look psyched to be there [reddit]; the intriguing but dysfunctional Pistons [Grantland].
Not sports related, still important.
McDonalds’ suggested budget shows how impossible it is to live on minimum wage [Death and Taxes]; map of beers of the world [Business Insider]; will the NSA use the Xbox One to spy on you? [The Verge]; Questlove on Trayvon Martin [NY Mag].
And finally, tonight…
The return of Grizz.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions