- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
SportsCenter Demonstrates How Deadly Clayton Kershaw Is With A Pencil
When Kershaw is bored, things go awry. [Reddit]
Brought to you by Yu Darvish. [LewPBlog]
Blake out indefinitely, Nash and Meeks doubtful for Game 3. Perfect timing. [CBS Sports]
A luxurious read on the divisive linebacker. [Vanity Fair]
Not sports related, still important.
Confirmed: Zooey Deschanel is not the Boston bomber; you can play PS3 at Guantanamo Bay; turns out there’s more in the George W. Bush library than coloring books; a taste of the new Arrested Development.
Strawberry and cream cheese crepes.
This makes me want to move to France.
And finally, tonight…
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats