- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
SportsCenter Demonstrates How Deadly Clayton Kershaw Is With A Pencil
When Kershaw is bored, things go awry. [Reddit]
Brought to you by Yu Darvish. [LewPBlog]
Blake out indefinitely, Nash and Meeks doubtful for Game 3. Perfect timing. [CBS Sports]
A luxurious read on the divisive linebacker. [Vanity Fair]
Not sports related, still important.
Confirmed: Zooey Deschanel is not the Boston bomber; you can play PS3 at Guantanamo Bay; turns out there’s more in the George W. Bush library than coloring books; a taste of the new Arrested Development.
Strawberry and cream cheese crepes.
This makes me want to move to France.
And finally, tonight…
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy