- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: Scary Dentures, Racists And Penis-Sucking Medals
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the Twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. Here’s last week’s edition. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not.
Jesus, this is terrifying. (Oh, and he just got fired.)
— Dave Brown (@AnswerDave) August 13, 2013
Damn right he did:
Jack Nicklaus wears a Masters green blazer and sunglasses while smoking a cigarette (from 1967): pic.twitter.com/k505TjMIbw
— Andy Gray (@si_vault) August 16, 2013
It’s also gonna be jailtime:
It's gonna be awkward when a Russian wins the gold medal in Lovingly Sucking Another Man's Penis.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) August 15, 2013
This is two tweets:
— Diana Sinn Sage (@holyhoe) August 13, 2013
Sure, Riley Cooper throws a block for Nick Foles…
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) August 16, 2013
Nice Bro Keep Grindin Bro:
Wilt Chamberlain, Derek Jeter, Joe Namath, & Reggie Bush are my idols when it comes 2 bitches
— AminTheDream (@WetDreamOfAmin) August 16, 2013
Yeah, what a coincidence:
Crazy how both Gruden brothers sound just like each other!
— Eder Castillo (@Edr_Castillo) August 15, 2013
That’s not nice:
in a rare misstep, Goodell should of waited until after tonights game featuring both Rivers +Cutler 2 ban backpack bombs from NFL stadiums
— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) August 15, 2013
Tough to argue with this:
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) August 16, 2013
S/O to Riley Cooper.. For keepin it 100.. At least now we know!
— Hugh Douglas (@Bighugh53) July 31, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.