- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The White House Struck Down The Petition Asking The Jaguars To Sign Tim Tebow
Obama must want Tebow on the Bears. [NFL.com]
Because they want him to… succeed? [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
A thoughtful essay on their shared mission. [NY Times]
Retired athletes insulting each other on social media — everyone’s favorite thing. [Buzzfeed Sports]
Not sports related, still important.
Firefly Squid Sushi.
You are so beautiful… to me.
And finally, tonight…
Currently bumping: this mixtape.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts