- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Turns Out Russ Smith Is Going Back To Louisville After All
For his sake, all we can say is, “Whew.” [ESPN]
The evidence — Magnum condoms — is… damning, I guess. [Larry Brown Sports]
Can anyone save this team from itself? [BI Sports]
Sweatpants — good look for a guy with a new contract. [Busted Coverage]
Not sports related, still important.
If you know what this is… I like you.
And finally, tonight.
Treat people with respect, okay? Be kind, too, if you can.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts