- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Turns Out Russ Smith Is Going Back To Louisville After All
For his sake, all we can say is, “Whew.” [ESPN]
The evidence — Magnum condoms — is… damning, I guess. [Larry Brown Sports]
Can anyone save this team from itself? [BI Sports]
Sweatpants — good look for a guy with a new contract. [Busted Coverage]
Not sports related, still important.
If you know what this is… I like you.
And finally, tonight.
Treat people with respect, okay? Be kind, too, if you can.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts