- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
With His Legacy On The Line Tonight, Will LeBron Deliver?
Unless LeBron has another transcendent Game 6 — in which case, see you Thursday. [Tumblr]
Will Kawhi Leonard dethrone the King tonight? [reddit]
And other takeaways from Game 3 last night. [Grantland]
And that was the last time TMZ ever posted some sensationalist. [LBS]
Not sports related, still important.
And finally, tonight…
Props to Russell Brand for this.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'