- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Think You’re Tough? Here’s A Rugby Player With A Claw Hammer Stuck In His Head
Don’t you hate it when a night out with the lads ends with a claw hammer stuck in your skull? Fortunately for Matthew Probert, of Lincolnshire, England, he appears to have a hard head.
The Scunthorpe rugby star was snapped slumped against a wall with the claw of the tool embedded in his skull.
He had been on a night out with pals, before he was attacked at about 12.50am.
Surgeons spent an hour removing the hammer from his forehead and he has since been described as being in a stable condition.
Lincolnshire Police later confirmed a 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Fittingly, according to the article, Probert is a loosehead prop, which is an actual position in rugby.
Photo: Newsteam / SWNS.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story