- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Think You’re Tough? Here’s A Rugby Player With A Claw Hammer Stuck In His Head
Don’t you hate it when a night out with the lads ends with a claw hammer stuck in your skull? Fortunately for Matthew Probert, of Lincolnshire, England, he appears to have a hard head.
The Scunthorpe rugby star was snapped slumped against a wall with the claw of the tool embedded in his skull.
He had been on a night out with pals, before he was attacked at about 12.50am.
Surgeons spent an hour removing the hammer from his forehead and he has since been described as being in a stable condition.
Lincolnshire Police later confirmed a 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Fittingly, according to the article, Probert is a loosehead prop, which is an actual position in rugby.
Photo: Newsteam / SWNS.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts