- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Think You’re Tough? Here’s A Rugby Player With A Claw Hammer Stuck In His Head
Don’t you hate it when a night out with the lads ends with a claw hammer stuck in your skull? Fortunately for Matthew Probert, of Lincolnshire, England, he appears to have a hard head.
The Scunthorpe rugby star was snapped slumped against a wall with the claw of the tool embedded in his skull.
He had been on a night out with pals, before he was attacked at about 12.50am.
Surgeons spent an hour removing the hammer from his forehead and he has since been described as being in a stable condition.
Lincolnshire Police later confirmed a 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Fittingly, according to the article, Probert is a loosehead prop, which is an actual position in rugby.
Photo: Newsteam / SWNS.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success