- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Think You’re Tough? Here’s A Rugby Player With A Claw Hammer Stuck In His Head
Don’t you hate it when a night out with the lads ends with a claw hammer stuck in your skull? Fortunately for Matthew Probert, of Lincolnshire, England, he appears to have a hard head.
The Scunthorpe rugby star was snapped slumped against a wall with the claw of the tool embedded in his skull.
He had been on a night out with pals, before he was attacked at about 12.50am.
Surgeons spent an hour removing the hammer from his forehead and he has since been described as being in a stable condition.
Lincolnshire Police later confirmed a 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Fittingly, according to the article, Probert is a loosehead prop, which is an actual position in rugby.
Photo: Newsteam / SWNS.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever