- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jerry Sandusky Is Also Writing Letters From Prison, If You’re Interested In Seeing That
What could be more enjoyable than slipping inside the mind of a convicted child rapist for a few moments? Probably any other activity in the known universe. But if you are in the mood to see what Jerry Sandusky thinks about his current, confined reality, a few of the letters he has written to “pen pals” are now available for viewing.
What kind of person would want to become a “pen pal” of the man who destroyed an untold number of lives with his frighteningly repugnant behavior? Who knows. But Sandusky has responded in at least two letters obtained by TMZ, and he certainly seems defeated, if not willing to admit that he’s a horrible human being.
You can read both letters, dated from May and June, on TMZ’s site. Here, we’ll just include the most salient bit that should tell you everything you need to know:
Creepy. Unnerving. Completely out of context. Read the rest, if you so choose.
- Filed Under:
- jerry sandusky
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles