- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UPDATE: Lamar Odom Isn’t Missing (But Does Have A Drug Problem)
Yesterday, TMZ told us that Lamar Odom was a crack head. Then, that he was missing, on a crack binge, “separated” from his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
ESPN has joined in on the lack of fun, reporting via Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, who refutes TMZ’s report.
Free-agent forward Lamar Odom is in a Los Angeles hotel, where friends are trying to get him help for an unspecified drug problem, a source told ESPN on Monday.
The information comes after Odom’s agent refuted a TMZ report Sunday that his client had been missing for 72 hours after a dispute with his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
Agent Jeff Schwartz would not reveal Odom’s whereabouts, telling ESPN.com’s Marc Stein earlier Monday: “Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.”
Schwartz also said Odom still wants to play in the NBA.
But while reading this, please remember: our news is coming from TMZ, a sports agent and a Kardashian. Trust nothing.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams