- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
UPDATE: Lamar Odom Isn’t Missing (But Does Have A Drug Problem)
Yesterday, TMZ told us that Lamar Odom was a crack head. Then, that he was missing, on a crack binge, “separated” from his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
ESPN has joined in on the lack of fun, reporting via Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, who refutes TMZ’s report.
Free-agent forward Lamar Odom is in a Los Angeles hotel, where friends are trying to get him help for an unspecified drug problem, a source told ESPN on Monday.
The information comes after Odom’s agent refuted a TMZ report Sunday that his client had been missing for 72 hours after a dispute with his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
Agent Jeff Schwartz would not reveal Odom’s whereabouts, telling ESPN.com’s Marc Stein earlier Monday: “Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.”
Schwartz also said Odom still wants to play in the NBA.
But while reading this, please remember: our news is coming from TMZ, a sports agent and a Kardashian. Trust nothing.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts