- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
UPDATE: Lamar Odom Isn’t Missing (But Does Have A Drug Problem)
Yesterday, TMZ told us that Lamar Odom was a crack head. Then, that he was missing, on a crack binge, “separated” from his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
ESPN has joined in on the lack of fun, reporting via Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, who refutes TMZ’s report.
Free-agent forward Lamar Odom is in a Los Angeles hotel, where friends are trying to get him help for an unspecified drug problem, a source told ESPN on Monday.
The information comes after Odom’s agent refuted a TMZ report Sunday that his client had been missing for 72 hours after a dispute with his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
Agent Jeff Schwartz would not reveal Odom’s whereabouts, telling ESPN.com’s Marc Stein earlier Monday: “Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.”
Schwartz also said Odom still wants to play in the NBA.
But while reading this, please remember: our news is coming from TMZ, a sports agent and a Kardashian. Trust nothing.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- UFC Implements New Performance-Based Bonus System
- Justin Blackmon: 5 Teams That Should Trade for the Jaguars Star
- Current NBA Stars If They Played In The ABA