- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
UPDATE: Lamar Odom Isn’t Missing (But Does Have A Drug Problem)
Yesterday, TMZ told us that Lamar Odom was a crack head. Then, that he was missing, on a crack binge, “separated” from his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
ESPN has joined in on the lack of fun, reporting via Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, who refutes TMZ’s report.
Free-agent forward Lamar Odom is in a Los Angeles hotel, where friends are trying to get him help for an unspecified drug problem, a source told ESPN on Monday.
The information comes after Odom’s agent refuted a TMZ report Sunday that his client had been missing for 72 hours after a dispute with his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
Agent Jeff Schwartz would not reveal Odom’s whereabouts, telling ESPN.com’s Marc Stein earlier Monday: “Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.”
Schwartz also said Odom still wants to play in the NBA.
But while reading this, please remember: our news is coming from TMZ, a sports agent and a Kardashian. Trust nothing.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever