- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
UPDATED: The 20 Stupidest Sports Video Games Of All Time (And The Titles They Should Have Had)
Oh, wow, thanks Mom and Dad. Mutant League Hockey! Just what I, um, wanted. All my favorite players playing my, err, favorite sport. You know, like the Wolfman. Or the Mummy. Or Not Mark Messier. Thanks.
We’ve all been there. Either bury it under the tangled mess of old controllers or secretly become really good at it — just don’t let your friends see that you now own a game that sports a creepy, man-boobed Bill Laimbeer-cyborg on the cover. It’ll ruin your street cred.
Here’s an updated list of the 20 most quintessentially stupid sports video games from your disappointing (though retrospectively hilarious) childhood. Oh, and we’ve renamed them to reflect what the cover tells us about these gems. Enjoy!
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier