- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Top Five, Dead Or Alive: Worst Human Beings In Professional Sports
Welcome to the latest installment in the new era of Top 5 Dead Or Alive. Each week, we’ll ask one of our writers to come up with a definitive list of the five best people, places or things in a particularly subjective category — then, we’ll ask you to tell him who or what is missing from the list. Feel free to be a total dick.
Today, Ricky Boebel examines the worst human beings to play sports professionally, then narrows the list to a top five. It wasn’t easy. Tell him what he missed in the comments.
What makes a terrible human being? It’s not Skip Bayless arguing another idiotic point on First Take or Ryan Braun shooting an extra 12 home runs into his arm. A terrible human being is defined by their actions towards others. Therefore this list will be defined by murderers of the sports world, those who inflict the ultimate crime upon their fellow man.
Disclaimer: Aaron Hernandez or O.J. Simpson will not be included on this list because 1) Neither have been convicted of murder and 2) We’re all tired of hearing about their cases.
- Filed Under:
- Top Five Dead Or Alive
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts