- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Minnesota High School Soccer Game Broke Out Into A Brawl
A Minnesota high school soccer match between Totino-Grace and Prairie Seeds Academy ended in a massive brawl when two players got in a shoving-punching match as the game came to a close. Eventually both teams stormed onto the field and a brawl broke out, the result of pent-up frustration boiling over after a chippy match.
Prairie Seeds won the match 2-1 and will advance to the state tournament, but police are now investigating the incident due to reports of an injured player (a Totino-Grace player did receive stitches).
Notice the Totino-Grace coach, who tries to break up the fight, getting punched in the head and the violent kick and FLEE THE SCENE move by the same Prairie Seeds goalie who punched the opposing coach. The news station recounting the incident conveniently highlights everything you need to see, so we’ll leave the rest of the play-by-play to them.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success