- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Plea To Soccer Fans Everywhere: Do Not Do This
Soccer fans the world over: you’re passionate. You care. We get it. You have nothing to prove to anyone on this front. You possess an undying devotion to the sport. We believe you. But you also have a reputation for getting a little too wrapped up in things, and… the point is, just watch the damn game and don’t do this:
This was the scene at a recent match in Argentina (that was, not surprisingly, called off after this happened due to fear for players’ safety). There’s not a whole lot to add here except GOOD GOD PEOPLE WHY ARE YOU DOING THINGS LIKE THROWING FIRECRACKERS ON THE FIELD WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE YOU ARE MAKING MY HEAD HURT EVEN TRYING TO PROCESS THIS GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. That pretty much covers it. And next time someone looks at you askance for getting too wrapped up in a sporting event, know it could be much, much worse. Unless you have also thrown firecrackers onto the field at a sporting event. In which case, seriously, what in the blue hell? Another video, via The Big Lead:
- Filed Under:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?