- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WORLD CUP 2014 TRAGEDY: A Video Has Surfaced Of The Brazilian Crane Collapse That Killed Two People
Two days ago, at a World Cup 2014 construction site in Sao Paulo, a massive crane collapsed onto the structure it was meant to help build — injuring several people and killing two.
[Via RT] There are two possible versions of what happened at the stadium. According to the first, one of the cranes that assist in the construction of the stadium hit metal structures, causing the collapse. The second suggests the weight of a frame that covers the outside of the stadium was too heavy for the crane and it crashed.
The video shows the collapse in real time. The venue was reportedly 94% ready before the accident. Here’s how it looks now.
Sao Paulo Stadium Arena Corinthians, the stadium hosting FIFA World Cup 2014 opener has collapsed. 3 dead in accident pic.twitter.com/aPDWGMmJX7
— George ge Ahammadhu (@AhmedMarzooq) November 27, 2013
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178