- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WORLD CUP 2014 TRAGEDY: A Video Has Surfaced Of The Brazilian Crane Collapse That Killed Two People
Two days ago, at a World Cup 2014 construction site in Sao Paulo, a massive crane collapsed onto the structure it was meant to help build — injuring several people and killing two.
[Via RT] There are two possible versions of what happened at the stadium. According to the first, one of the cranes that assist in the construction of the stadium hit metal structures, causing the collapse. The second suggests the weight of a frame that covers the outside of the stadium was too heavy for the crane and it crashed.
The video shows the collapse in real time. The venue was reportedly 94% ready before the accident. Here’s how it looks now.
Sao Paulo Stadium Arena Corinthians, the stadium hosting FIFA World Cup 2014 opener has collapsed. 3 dead in accident pic.twitter.com/aPDWGMmJX7
— George ge Ahammadhu (@AhmedMarzooq) November 27, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story