- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WORLD CUP 2014 TRAGEDY: A Video Has Surfaced Of The Brazilian Crane Collapse That Killed Two People
Two days ago, at a World Cup 2014 construction site in Sao Paulo, a massive crane collapsed onto the structure it was meant to help build — injuring several people and killing two.
[Via RT] There are two possible versions of what happened at the stadium. According to the first, one of the cranes that assist in the construction of the stadium hit metal structures, causing the collapse. The second suggests the weight of a frame that covers the outside of the stadium was too heavy for the crane and it crashed.
The video shows the collapse in real time. The venue was reportedly 94% ready before the accident. Here’s how it looks now.
Sao Paulo Stadium Arena Corinthians, the stadium hosting FIFA World Cup 2014 opener has collapsed. 3 dead in accident pic.twitter.com/aPDWGMmJX7
— George ge Ahammadhu (@AhmedMarzooq) November 27, 2013
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager