- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
WORLD CUP 2014 TRAGEDY: A Video Has Surfaced Of The Brazilian Crane Collapse That Killed Two People
Two days ago, at a World Cup 2014 construction site in Sao Paulo, a massive crane collapsed onto the structure it was meant to help build — injuring several people and killing two.
[Via RT] There are two possible versions of what happened at the stadium. According to the first, one of the cranes that assist in the construction of the stadium hit metal structures, causing the collapse. The second suggests the weight of a frame that covers the outside of the stadium was too heavy for the crane and it crashed.
The video shows the collapse in real time. The venue was reportedly 94% ready before the accident. Here’s how it looks now.
Sao Paulo Stadium Arena Corinthians, the stadium hosting FIFA World Cup 2014 opener has collapsed. 3 dead in accident pic.twitter.com/aPDWGMmJX7
— George ge Ahammadhu (@AhmedMarzooq) November 27, 2013
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job