- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
…And 48 Straight Passes Later, Tottenham Scored
Hey, soccer is back. Tottenham destroyed Queens Park Rangers yesterday, 4-0. By the time the 35th minute came around, the Spurs (which, if you’re unfamiliar, is the team fictitiously coached by Ted Lasso) had already scored twice. Then they ripped off 48 straight passes en route to their third goal two minutes later.
Half of these passes came in Tottenham’s own end, under little pressure. But it’s still impressive to see a team handle the ball with such confidence — and then capitalize. Watch:
If that version gives you a headache, try going to the source and slowing it down a bit.
It’s nice when soccer news isn’t horribly bad news.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts