- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
…And 48 Straight Passes Later, Tottenham Scored
Hey, soccer is back. Tottenham destroyed Queens Park Rangers yesterday, 4-0. By the time the 35th minute came around, the Spurs (which, if you’re unfamiliar, is the team fictitiously coached by Ted Lasso) had already scored twice. Then they ripped off 48 straight passes en route to their third goal two minutes later.
Half of these passes came in Tottenham’s own end, under little pressure. But it’s still impressive to see a team handle the ball with such confidence — and then capitalize. Watch:
If that version gives you a headache, try going to the source and slowing it down a bit.
It’s nice when soccer news isn’t horribly bad news.
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy