- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Barcelona Won La Liga! Here’s Them Celebrating, Drunk, On A Bus. Set To “Hey Ya.” (UPDATE: One Teammate Slapped Another In The Face!)
Barcelona won La Liga! That means they won “the league!” Here’s them, including that one short guy you know, Lionel Messi, drinking a few too many (read: just the right amount!) of alcohols, on a bus.
Unquestionably, Outkast is the greatest Spanish band of the 21st century.
UPDATE: Apparently, there was “drama,” an odd thing to have at a celebratory parade. A strange animal, that Catalan culture is. “Drama” as in a possible “brawl” between teammates (which may have just been a simple slap, but still).
“Brawl” photo via
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions