- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Barcelona Won La Liga! Here’s Them Celebrating, Drunk, On A Bus. Set To “Hey Ya.” (UPDATE: One Teammate Slapped Another In The Face!)
Barcelona won La Liga! That means they won “the league!” Here’s them, including that one short guy you know, Lionel Messi, drinking a few too many (read: just the right amount!) of alcohols, on a bus.
Unquestionably, Outkast is the greatest Spanish band of the 21st century.
UPDATE: Apparently, there was “drama,” an odd thing to have at a celebratory parade. A strange animal, that Catalan culture is. “Drama” as in a possible “brawl” between teammates (which may have just been a simple slap, but still).
“Brawl” photo via
- Filed Under:
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed