- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Barcelona Won La Liga! Here’s Them Celebrating, Drunk, On A Bus. Set To “Hey Ya.” (UPDATE: One Teammate Slapped Another In The Face!)
Barcelona won La Liga! That means they won “the league!” Here’s them, including that one short guy you know, Lionel Messi, drinking a few too many (read: just the right amount!) of alcohols, on a bus.
Unquestionably, Outkast is the greatest Spanish band of the 21st century.
UPDATE: Apparently, there was “drama,” an odd thing to have at a celebratory parade. A strange animal, that Catalan culture is. “Drama” as in a possible “brawl” between teammates (which may have just been a simple slap, but still).
“Brawl” photo via
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee