- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Barcelona Won La Liga! Here’s Them Celebrating, Drunk, On A Bus. Set To “Hey Ya.” (UPDATE: One Teammate Slapped Another In The Face!)
Barcelona won La Liga! That means they won “the league!” Here’s them, including that one short guy you know, Lionel Messi, drinking a few too many (read: just the right amount!) of alcohols, on a bus.
Unquestionably, Outkast is the greatest Spanish band of the 21st century.
UPDATE: Apparently, there was “drama,” an odd thing to have at a celebratory parade. A strange animal, that Catalan culture is. “Drama” as in a possible “brawl” between teammates (which may have just been a simple slap, but still).
“Brawl” photo via
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship