- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Barcelona Won La Liga! Here’s Them Celebrating, Drunk, On A Bus. Set To “Hey Ya.” (UPDATE: One Teammate Slapped Another In The Face!)
Barcelona won La Liga! That means they won “the league!” Here’s them, including that one short guy you know, Lionel Messi, drinking a few too many (read: just the right amount!) of alcohols, on a bus.
Unquestionably, Outkast is the greatest Spanish band of the 21st century.
UPDATE: Apparently, there was “drama,” an odd thing to have at a celebratory parade. A strange animal, that Catalan culture is. “Drama” as in a possible “brawl” between teammates (which may have just been a simple slap, but still).
“Brawl” photo via
- Filed Under:
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time