- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Belgian Soccer Fans Are Being Sold On eBay, But Don’t Worry! It’s Not Human Trafficking
When the Belgium national football team failed to qualify for Euro 2012, its fans were devastated that they had no one to root for. So, they did what
any no other group of fans would do: they sold themselves on eBay.
An anonymous Dutch citizen purchased the group of 20,000 fans for 3,000 euros, a bargain price of less than seven euros per fan! That’s cheaper than a McDonald’s meal in Belgium!
But now that the Dutch are eliminated, those fans (after a 24-hour grieving period), have put themselves back up for sale. Check out their depressing, but wonderful plea:
Poor, Belgium. I really want one of those shirts, “Insert Your Team Here.” Pretty sweet. They will learn your national anthem, and include slight hooliganism at a small cost. Although they don’t look too tough. They’re no Green Street Hooligans.
The only question is, should someone buy them for a rival team? Clearly, these guys are bad luck. And I’m also not sure I approve of this. Are American teams that don’t make the playoffs in their sport going to do the same thing? It would be chaos. Then again, the proceeds go to UNICEF. I guess we can’t complain.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?