- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bosnian Man Played An Entire Soccer Game At Goalie With A Bullet In His Head
There have been reports from Bosnian media that 51-year-old Dusko Krtalica played an entire soccer match with a bullet in his skull.
The man did not complain until after the match, when he began to feel numbness in his arms and was slurring his words. He was rushed to a hospital where he was given the X-ray that revealed the 9mm bullet.
Spokeswoman for the hospital Biljana Jandric told reporters:
During operation a foreign object was removed from the head of the patient. After the surgery he was transferred to the Intensive Care in Neurosurgery Clinic. For now his vital signs are stable.
So how did this happen? Police say it was a stray bullet from someone celebrating a wedding by firing their gun in the air. That someone was found by narrowing down the investigation to the only three weddings in the area, leading to the arrest of a 42-year-old man.
Police also found 12 bullets from the same gun scattered around the field. This begs the question: How many people in Bosnia unknowingly have a bullet in their head due to excessive wedding celebration?
Miraculously, the keeper struck with the bullet gave up only one goal in the match, which is sure to give his team plenty of trash-talk material next time the sides meet.
h/t to our buddies at GEEKOSYSTEM
- Filed Under:
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO