- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It Could’ve Been Worse: Cameroon Dodges 2nd Red Card For Own-Headbutt
In one of the worst moves a teammate could ever do, Cameroon defenseman Benoit Assou-Ekotto headbutted his own teammate, Benjamin Moukandjo, after Croatia went up 4-0 in Wednesday’s loss.
The refs chose not to hand out a second red card, which is apparently possible if you headbutt your own teammate. The first red card was went Alex Song dropped an elbow on his opponent WWE style.
4 Reasons Why Cameroon Didn’t Get a Red Card For the Own-Headbutt
1. They’re trying to replace the chest bump, but it’s just not catching on.
2. The refs were former NFL refs, and they thought FIFA was joking that there is ACTUALLY a penalty for when one player headbutts his own player. “It happens that much!?!” they asked.
3. Since the Cameroon mascot nickname is the Indomitable Lions, they think of themselves as cats, sooo –
Cats “Headbutt” people because they make them feel safe, or they trust them.
— Fact (@Fact) June 18, 2014
4. Zinedine Zidane is their assistant head coach.
See? The Cameroon headbutt was a good thing after all!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce