- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It Could’ve Been Worse: Cameroon Dodges 2nd Red Card For Own-Headbutt
In one of the worst moves a teammate could ever do, Cameroon defenseman Benoit Assou-Ekotto headbutted his own teammate, Benjamin Moukandjo, after Croatia went up 4-0 in Wednesday’s loss.
The refs chose not to hand out a second red card, which is apparently possible if you headbutt your own teammate. The first red card was went Alex Song dropped an elbow on his opponent WWE style.
4 Reasons Why Cameroon Didn’t Get a Red Card For the Own-Headbutt
1. They’re trying to replace the chest bump, but it’s just not catching on.
2. The refs were former NFL refs, and they thought FIFA was joking that there is ACTUALLY a penalty for when one player headbutts his own player. “It happens that much!?!” they asked.
3. Since the Cameroon mascot nickname is the Indomitable Lions, they think of themselves as cats, sooo –
Cats “Headbutt” people because they make them feel safe, or they trust them.
— Fact (@Fact) June 18, 2014
4. Zinedine Zidane is their assistant head coach.
See? The Cameroon headbutt was a good thing after all!
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles