- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
It Could’ve Been Worse: Cameroon Dodges 2nd Red Card For Own-Headbutt
In one of the worst moves a teammate could ever do, Cameroon defenseman Benoit Assou-Ekotto headbutted his own teammate, Benjamin Moukandjo, after Croatia went up 4-0 in Wednesday’s loss.
The refs chose not to hand out a second red card, which is apparently possible if you headbutt your own teammate. The first red card was went Alex Song dropped an elbow on his opponent WWE style.
4 Reasons Why Cameroon Didn’t Get a Red Card For the Own-Headbutt
1. They’re trying to replace the chest bump, but it’s just not catching on.
2. The refs were former NFL refs, and they thought FIFA was joking that there is ACTUALLY a penalty for when one player headbutts his own player. “It happens that much!?!” they asked.
3. Since the Cameroon mascot nickname is the Indomitable Lions, they think of themselves as cats, sooo –
Cats “Headbutt” people because they make them feel safe, or they trust them.
— Fact (@Fact) June 18, 2014
4. Zinedine Zidane is their assistant head coach.
See? The Cameroon headbutt was a good thing after all!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts