- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Terrifying Goose Tsunami Leaves Dozens Pooped On
- NFL Week 14 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Super Bowl Favorites, But Barely
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Looking At The Paycheck Receipt Of Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez Will Make You Feel Bad About Yourself
That professional athletes make money isn’t new knowledge, but somehow seeing it validated on a piece of paper makes it all the more real and depressing. Here we have the recepit of Carlos Tevez of Manchester City’s paycheck, which apparently leaked on Twitter over the weekend.
Anyway, things of note from his wages: Tevez paid nearly £3.2m in taxes in the fiscal year of 2010, and took home £408,397.27 net pay of the £720,287 gross pay received for this one paycheck. Basically what we’re saying is that he makes a ton of money. He was also afforded £20,000 in accomodations money, because apparently Manchester is really expensive.
- Filed Under:
- carlos tevez
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats