- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Looking At The Paycheck Receipt Of Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez Will Make You Feel Bad About Yourself
That professional athletes make money isn’t new knowledge, but somehow seeing it validated on a piece of paper makes it all the more real and depressing. Here we have the recepit of Carlos Tevez of Manchester City’s paycheck, which apparently leaked on Twitter over the weekend.
Anyway, things of note from his wages: Tevez paid nearly £3.2m in taxes in the fiscal year of 2010, and took home £408,397.27 net pay of the £720,287 gross pay received for this one paycheck. Basically what we’re saying is that he makes a ton of money. He was also afforded £20,000 in accomodations money, because apparently Manchester is really expensive.
- Filed Under:
- carlos tevez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts