- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Looking At The Paycheck Receipt Of Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez Will Make You Feel Bad About Yourself
That professional athletes make money isn’t new knowledge, but somehow seeing it validated on a piece of paper makes it all the more real and depressing. Here we have the recepit of Carlos Tevez of Manchester City’s paycheck, which apparently leaked on Twitter over the weekend.
Anyway, things of note from his wages: Tevez paid nearly £3.2m in taxes in the fiscal year of 2010, and took home £408,397.27 net pay of the £720,287 gross pay received for this one paycheck. Basically what we’re saying is that he makes a ton of money. He was also afforded £20,000 in accomodations money, because apparently Manchester is really expensive.
- Filed Under:
- carlos tevez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?