- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Looking At The Paycheck Receipt Of Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez Will Make You Feel Bad About Yourself
That professional athletes make money isn’t new knowledge, but somehow seeing it validated on a piece of paper makes it all the more real and depressing. Here we have the recepit of Carlos Tevez of Manchester City’s paycheck, which apparently leaked on Twitter over the weekend.
Anyway, things of note from his wages: Tevez paid nearly £3.2m in taxes in the fiscal year of 2010, and took home £408,397.27 net pay of the £720,287 gross pay received for this one paycheck. Basically what we’re saying is that he makes a ton of money. He was also afforded £20,000 in accomodations money, because apparently Manchester is really expensive.
- Filed Under:
- carlos tevez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story