- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Check Out Daniela Ospina, The Wife Of The Newest Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
On Tuesday, the most anticipated signing of the summer transfer window was made official, as Colombian wonderkid James Rodriguez signed a lucrative six-year deal with Spanish powerhouse Real Madrid. The 23-year-old stole the spotlight and became the darling of this recent World Cup, winning the Golden Boot award after netting six goals in five matches for Los Cafeteros. His volley against Uruguay in the Round of 16 also earned him the goal of the tournament, according to FIFA.
But did you know he’s married to the sister of goalkeeper David Ospina?
Meet Colombian cutie and former volleyball player Daniela Ospina, the wife of the newest Real Madrid star. The couple reportedly met in 2008 when he was 18 and she was 17, and her brother apparently had little clue of who Rodriguez was. My, how things have changed.
We’ll let the photos speak for themselves:
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours