- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chelsea’s Ramires Blew A Wide Open Shot At The Goal And Fell Right On His Face
Ramires had already scored a goal in today’s Premier League match between Chelsea and Tottenham when this happened, so the dude gets a little slack. But it’s rare you’ll see a player of his caliber fail this badly, and then compound that failure, and then lay on the ground for like five minutes afterwards for no reason (ok ok, sorry, we know that last bit happens all the time in soccer).
With a wide open chance to put his team up 3-1 in the second half, Ramires did no such thing. He did this instead:
In GIF, for all of you out there who love repeating images:
It’s 2-2 late in the match as of this writing. Bet he wishes he had that shot on goal back. [Update: Ends 2-2. Soccer. Cool.]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts