- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chelsea’s Ramires Blew A Wide Open Shot At The Goal And Fell Right On His Face
Ramires had already scored a goal in today’s Premier League match between Chelsea and Tottenham when this happened, so the dude gets a little slack. But it’s rare you’ll see a player of his caliber fail this badly, and then compound that failure, and then lay on the ground for like five minutes afterwards for no reason (ok ok, sorry, we know that last bit happens all the time in soccer).
With a wide open chance to put his team up 3-1 in the second half, Ramires did no such thing. He did this instead:
In GIF, for all of you out there who love repeating images:
It’s 2-2 late in the match as of this writing. Bet he wishes he had that shot on goal back. [Update: Ends 2-2. Soccer. Cool.]
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap