- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chelsea’s Ramires Blew A Wide Open Shot At The Goal And Fell Right On His Face
Ramires had already scored a goal in today’s Premier League match between Chelsea and Tottenham when this happened, so the dude gets a little slack. But it’s rare you’ll see a player of his caliber fail this badly, and then compound that failure, and then lay on the ground for like five minutes afterwards for no reason (ok ok, sorry, we know that last bit happens all the time in soccer).
With a wide open chance to put his team up 3-1 in the second half, Ramires did no such thing. He did this instead:
In GIF, for all of you out there who love repeating images:
It’s 2-2 late in the match as of this writing. Bet he wishes he had that shot on goal back. [Update: Ends 2-2. Soccer. Cool.]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'