- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chelsea’s Ramires Blew A Wide Open Shot At The Goal And Fell Right On His Face
Ramires had already scored a goal in today’s Premier League match between Chelsea and Tottenham when this happened, so the dude gets a little slack. But it’s rare you’ll see a player of his caliber fail this badly, and then compound that failure, and then lay on the ground for like five minutes afterwards for no reason (ok ok, sorry, we know that last bit happens all the time in soccer).
With a wide open chance to put his team up 3-1 in the second half, Ramires did no such thing. He did this instead:
In GIF, for all of you out there who love repeating images:
It’s 2-2 late in the match as of this writing. Bet he wishes he had that shot on goal back. [Update: Ends 2-2. Soccer. Cool.]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.