- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chelsea’s Ramires Blew A Wide Open Shot At The Goal And Fell Right On His Face
Ramires had already scored a goal in today’s Premier League match between Chelsea and Tottenham when this happened, so the dude gets a little slack. But it’s rare you’ll see a player of his caliber fail this badly, and then compound that failure, and then lay on the ground for like five minutes afterwards for no reason (ok ok, sorry, we know that last bit happens all the time in soccer).
With a wide open chance to put his team up 3-1 in the second half, Ramires did no such thing. He did this instead:
In GIF, for all of you out there who love repeating images:
It’s 2-2 late in the match as of this writing. Bet he wishes he had that shot on goal back. [Update: Ends 2-2. Soccer. Cool.]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'