- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cleat, Meet Face — Brazilian Soccer Player Lands A Flying Kick To Defender’s Face
Make sure your audio is on for this one:
The video comes to us from a Peruvian soccer match, where Brazilian striker Willigton Smith laid the “BOOM” on an unsuspecting defender. The flying kick landed Smith with a 14-game suspension from the Peruvian Football Federation.
While the the amount of face to cleat contact is extraordinary, the star of the show is the lone man commentating the footage. He manages to break down all language barriers with a single word: “BOOM.” It doesn’t matter what cultural background you’re from, we all understand “BOOM” means something awesome just happened.
- Filed Under:
- Soccer Video
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?