- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cleat, Meet Face — Brazilian Soccer Player Lands A Flying Kick To Defender’s Face
Make sure your audio is on for this one:
The video comes to us from a Peruvian soccer match, where Brazilian striker Willigton Smith laid the “BOOM” on an unsuspecting defender. The flying kick landed Smith with a 14-game suspension from the Peruvian Football Federation.
While the the amount of face to cleat contact is extraordinary, the star of the show is the lone man commentating the footage. He manages to break down all language barriers with a single word: “BOOM.” It doesn’t matter what cultural background you’re from, we all understand “BOOM” means something awesome just happened.
- Filed Under:
- Soccer Video
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane