- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cleat, Meet Face — Brazilian Soccer Player Lands A Flying Kick To Defender’s Face
Make sure your audio is on for this one:
The video comes to us from a Peruvian soccer match, where Brazilian striker Willigton Smith laid the “BOOM” on an unsuspecting defender. The flying kick landed Smith with a 14-game suspension from the Peruvian Football Federation.
While the the amount of face to cleat contact is extraordinary, the star of the show is the lone man commentating the footage. He manages to break down all language barriers with a single word: “BOOM.” It doesn’t matter what cultural background you’re from, we all understand “BOOM” means something awesome just happened.
- Filed Under:
- Soccer Video
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts