- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Cleat, Meet Face — Brazilian Soccer Player Lands A Flying Kick To Defender’s Face
Make sure your audio is on for this one:
The video comes to us from a Peruvian soccer match, where Brazilian striker Willigton Smith laid the “BOOM” on an unsuspecting defender. The flying kick landed Smith with a 14-game suspension from the Peruvian Football Federation.
While the the amount of face to cleat contact is extraordinary, the star of the show is the lone man commentating the footage. He manages to break down all language barriers with a single word: “BOOM.” It doesn’t matter what cultural background you’re from, we all understand “BOOM” means something awesome just happened.
- Filed Under:
- Soccer Video
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts