- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cristiano Ronaldo Just Cemented His Place As The Best Player In The World With This Hat Trick Against Sweden
Messi or Ronaldo, Ronaldo or Messi? (Or… Iniesta?) Cristiano Ronaldo just ended the debate with his World Cup qualifier performance against Sweden, netting a hat trick (including two goals in a two minute span) in the second half to clinch Portugal’s 2014 berth in Brazil.
Portugal was already up 1-0 on Sweden from the first leg, and just needed to hold off the game’s other heavyweight Zlatan Ibrahimovic (who had two fantastic goals of his own, by the way). In the 50th minute, Ronaldo did this:
Then after Ibrahimovic tied the game and then the aggregate with two goals in four minutes, Ronaldo went off, scoring two goals in two minutes. Here’s the second:
And the third:
Just an unreal performance by Ronaldo — not to mention some great passing by his teammates. Portugal moves on to Brazil with a 4-2 win, while Sweden will miss out on this latest World Cup.
Led photo via 30FPS
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts