- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Which We Force You To Watch The MLS Because David Beckham Scored Two Great Goals Yesterday
Yes, you’re about to watch MLS highlights. We’re sorry? Well, not really, since David Beckham of the LA Galaxy knocked in two wonderful goals from distance against Portland. The first comes from 35 yards out, as no defender steps up to him. So he strikes the ball with power and it dips and curves away from the keeper. Although that “you already knew I could do this” shrug felt unnecessarily smug, we’ll give him a pass for now.
Note: Landon Donovan doesn’t look overly impressed. Jealous, bro?
The second goal was equally impressive, as he’s standing nearly parallel to the goal line before stepping up to curl the free kick into the corner.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason