- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In Which We Force You To Watch The MLS Because David Beckham Scored Two Great Goals Yesterday
Yes, you’re about to watch MLS highlights. We’re sorry? Well, not really, since David Beckham of the LA Galaxy knocked in two wonderful goals from distance against Portland. The first comes from 35 yards out, as no defender steps up to him. So he strikes the ball with power and it dips and curves away from the keeper. Although that “you already knew I could do this” shrug felt unnecessarily smug, we’ll give him a pass for now.
Note: Landon Donovan doesn’t look overly impressed. Jealous, bro?
The second goal was equally impressive, as he’s standing nearly parallel to the goal line before stepping up to curl the free kick into the corner.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement