- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In Which We Force You To Watch The MLS Because David Beckham Scored Two Great Goals Yesterday
Yes, you’re about to watch MLS highlights. We’re sorry? Well, not really, since David Beckham of the LA Galaxy knocked in two wonderful goals from distance against Portland. The first comes from 35 yards out, as no defender steps up to him. So he strikes the ball with power and it dips and curves away from the keeper. Although that “you already knew I could do this” shrug felt unnecessarily smug, we’ll give him a pass for now.
Note: Landon Donovan doesn’t look overly impressed. Jealous, bro?
The second goal was equally impressive, as he’s standing nearly parallel to the goal line before stepping up to curl the free kick into the corner.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts