- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
In Which We Force You To Watch The MLS Because David Beckham Scored Two Great Goals Yesterday
Yes, you’re about to watch MLS highlights. We’re sorry? Well, not really, since David Beckham of the LA Galaxy knocked in two wonderful goals from distance against Portland. The first comes from 35 yards out, as no defender steps up to him. So he strikes the ball with power and it dips and curves away from the keeper. Although that “you already knew I could do this” shrug felt unnecessarily smug, we’ll give him a pass for now.
Note: Landon Donovan doesn’t look overly impressed. Jealous, bro?
The second goal was equally impressive, as he’s standing nearly parallel to the goal line before stepping up to curl the free kick into the corner.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?