- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
In Which We Force You To Watch The MLS Because David Beckham Scored Two Great Goals Yesterday
Yes, you’re about to watch MLS highlights. We’re sorry? Well, not really, since David Beckham of the LA Galaxy knocked in two wonderful goals from distance against Portland. The first comes from 35 yards out, as no defender steps up to him. So he strikes the ball with power and it dips and curves away from the keeper. Although that “you already knew I could do this” shrug felt unnecessarily smug, we’ll give him a pass for now.
Note: Landon Donovan doesn’t look overly impressed. Jealous, bro?
The second goal was equally impressive, as he’s standing nearly parallel to the goal line before stepping up to curl the free kick into the corner.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?